Welcome :)

A Student of Biomedical Science Blog - Biomedical Science Blog

A Student of Biomedical Science

Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm a student currently studying the first year of my BSc Biomedical Science degree in the UK. I have just completed my first semester and am now in my second, so I'm basically half way through my first year. If you've reached this blog, it probably means you have some sort of interest in biomedical science or you're just wanting to find out more about the subject or course content. Just to be clear - I am not a registered or professional biomedical scientist, as I haven't completed my degree yet but I hope to be in a few years! Therefore, I can't really give any opinion on the actual role of a BMS (biomedical scientist), all I can do is give information on the degree I'm currently studying, and how I find it!


So, as you've probably guessed, this blog is to document my degree journey so that I have something to reflect back on myself, but it's also here to give information and details about studying biomedical science, such as the content, entry requirements and more! Although different biomedical science degrees vary and each has different modules, the content is generally the same, therefore you'll be able to get an insight into the different things you could be studying, if you choose to or are studying a biomedical science degree.

I hope you enjoy reading the things I have to say, and please get in touch if you would like to answer any questions about a biomedical science degree or if you have any questions in general. Thank you! 🙂

Comments